Stopping the Mixels, one terrible drawing at a time.
|Original Airdate||March 19, 2014|
|Characters|| Major Nixel|
Changing a Light Bulb
Major Nixels sends three Nixels to steal Cubits from the Infernites, Cragsters and Electroids. Only one Nixel is succesful, but a Mix climbs out of his backpack when the Nixel tries to pull out the Cubit. The Mix attacks Major Nixel while the Nixels laugh.
For a full transcript of "Another Nixel", click here.
- Seismo (as a drawing and in a Mix, no speaking role)
- Zaptor (as a drawing and in a Mix, no speaking role)
- Zaptor Seismo Mix
- This is the first episode to use the Nixels logo; in which it starts out with the regular Mixels logo in the title card, but a grey, colorless N slides in from the left, shatters the M to pieces, and turns "ixels" grey and colorless. This intro would later be used again in Nixel "Mix Over".
- This episode, Murp, and Electrorock are the only Series 1 shorts to be uploaded to Cartoon Network's YouTube channel with the regular logo as opposed to the preliminary logo.
- This is the first episode in which Mixels aren't seen Mixing.
- This is also the first episode where the Nixels are the main characters instead of the Mixels (who appear in the end).
- Nixels Land appears for the first time.
- This is the first appearance of Major Nixel in the show. He made his debut in Calling All Mixels shortly before the episode's airing.
- It appeared as one of the shorts in-between Epic Comedy Adventure and Murp Romp in Mixed Up Special.
- The two Mixels in Major Nixel's drawing, Zaptor and Seismo, turn out to be the ones that Mix in order to stop him.
- Footage from this episode was used in The Wonderful World of Mixels.
This episode aired on March 26, 2014 directly following the Teen Titans Go! episode, "Little Buddies" and received a total of 1.643 million viewers.
- This is the second episode completely centered around Nixels. ("Nixels")
- At the beginning of the episode, when Major Nixel is pointing at the chalkboard (pictured in the infobox), one of the Nixels' shells clip through their left arm while it is raised up to salute.
- Throughout the episode, Major Nixel has different amounts of teeth.
|The image gallery for Another Nixel may be viewed here.|
Sources and References
|Mixels Series 1 (March 2014)|