|This character has a placeholder name! |
LEGO or Cartoon Network has not given this character an official name, so the members of this wiki have voted on a placeholder nickname to give them to avoid confusion across articles. This page will be renamed if they ever get an official name. Please do not change the name without an official source.
|Debut||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Latest Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Likes||Picking on Camillot and Mixadel|
|Quote||"Uh, do we call them 'your highness' or just grovel?"|
Astory is mainly lime in color. He has a tall, rectangular body that also acts as his head with a large lime jaw, his cycloptic eye in the middle, and a black beanie. He also has three golden spikes in his back. He has grey arms with lime highlights with gold hands. He also has grey legs with white feet and gold toes.
He is then seen in the school gym on Camillot's blue team in a game of Murpball, giving him advice and telling him how team leaders work.
- "King? He can't even pick his own seat!" - Astroy, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Murpball?!" - Astroy, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Well, you better learn fast, because you're captain, dude." - Astroy, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "We all have to be captain sometimes. It's how we play the game, dude." - Astroy, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Dude, see those big gorillas out there? They're gonna murp us into something hideous." - Astroy, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Hey, that's cheating!" - Astroy, Every Knight Has Its Day
- His feet are the same as Niksput's and his toque is similar to Boogly's.
- He and Scrud share a model.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
His name is a combination of "Astro", a Greek word for star, and the name "Roy".
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Astroy's voice is currently unknown.
- Main article: Astroy/Gallery
| Niksput / Nurp-Naut / Rokit / Astroy |
Orbitopia (Nurp-Naut's Room) / Mixels in SPAAAAACE!! Puzzle / Ship-Space / Crater Tots / Rokit Sauce / Oxy-Juice / Cupcake