|Debut||Mixel Moon Madness|
|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Color|| Navy blue|
|Special Features|| Bug-like appendages|
|Quote||"It's about time we met our Orbiton neighbors."|
|Voice Actor||Dave Fennoy|
Boogly is a very pretentious snob. Nothing impresses him, and he claims to other Mixels that he's done everything that there is to do in life. He complains all the time and is very critical. Boogly is also dim-witted.
Boogly has a bulgy, mole-like body with two bug-like, segmented appendages on both sides, and a jaw with a black underbite with four teeth pointing up, which resembles a triangle pointed upside-down. At the top of the body is a navy blue overbite with two teeth tapered on and one cycloptic eye. He has four legs which widen towards the tips, with the front two having a black skinny look with one light cyan toenail on each, and the back two having navy blue feet with two light cyan toenails on each. He also has a black toque, covering his eyelid.
He has very strong teeth and can bite through anything. He can also levitate.
Little is known about Boogly's past. It is known that he did create the Mixel Moon caverns using his sharp teeth at some point. During a time when he tried to introduce himself and his brothers to their Orbiton neighbors, it ended in a botched attack from the Orbitons, leaving the Glowkies to leave in confusion.
During a supposed attack, he tailed Rokit and Meltus, only to find himself running away back to the caves. He and Vampos ruined Globert's attempt at a dramatic introduction, and eventually invited them to join in a cave rave. He later helped perform a big musical number to tell about the dangers of the Gravity Plug.
Boogly had attended a special convention with his Glowkie brothers, fellow alien tribe the Orbitons, and new friends, the Infernites. At it, they competed in quite a few events. ("Mixels Convention Craze")
Boogly was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Glowkies in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Boogly guess we say hello some other time." - Boogly, Mixel Moon Madness
- "I'm Boogly!"' - Boogly, Mixel Moon Madness
|Packaging||Dark blue bag|
|No. of Pieces||52|
LEGO Shop product description
Take a bite of the Mixel™ Moon with Boogly!
Oh puh-lease! Pretentious snob Boogly reckons he’s seen and done it all, and almost nothing impresses him. The hyper-critical Mixel just can’t stop complaining. But at least Boogly’s big mouth has one good use – those teeth can chew through just about anything! It was his powerful jaws which created the Glowkies tribe’s awesome glowing lair deep in the moon caves.
- Features a glow-in-the-dark eye, opening jaws and teeth, 4 legs and posable joints
- Collect all 3 Glowkies to build the shadowy MAX!
- Combine with 41529 LEGO® Mixels™ Nurp-Naut from the Orbitons tribe to create a fun new MIX!
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels™ characters on Cartoon Network
- Stands over 3” (10cm) tall
- His eyelid originally looked like a regular Mixel's, rather than a black toque. His toque suggests that the Mixel Moon may be cold.
- The bottom of his body is black in his set, but is navy blue underneath in the cartoon.
- He sometimes refers to himself in the third person. This shows that he may not be very smart and is dim-witted. This is further supported by the fact that when the Glowkies left their cave he went the wrong way at first.
- He is the only Glowkie without wings, including the background Glowkies. However, he can still fly by levitating.
- He is also the only Glowkie who is not directly based off of a bat.
Behind the Scenes
Boogly had various designs in concept art before his official release. This included different eye shapes with new eyelids, and various feeler textures and styles.
Name and basis
Boogly's name is derived from "bug", "googly", and "boogeyman". It can also come from "oogly boogly", a familiar word for "horrible".
He appears to be based off of a mole cricket.
- Main article: Boogly/Gallery
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Murp with Nurp-Naut instructions on LEGO.com
- Glowkies Max instructions on LEGO.com
Glowkie Caves / Gravity Plug
Mixel Moon Madness (Only You Can Prevent Forest Freezes, Only You! / Houston, We Have a Problem! / Crater Tots! / Things That Go Murp in the Night! / Don't Pull the Gravity Plug! / Tall Tales From Da Moon!)
Niksput and Burnard Mix