|This character has a placeholder name! |
LEGO or Cartoon Network has not given this character an official name, so the members of this wiki have voted on a placeholder nickname to give them to avoid confusion across articles. This page will be renamed if they ever get an official name. Please do not change the name without an official source.
|Debut||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Nicknames (aka)|| Big gorilla (Astroy)|
|Special Features|| Mohawk|
|Quote||"Camillot, we're trapped by the Mixeloptors!"|
|Voice Actor||Tom Kenny|
Brohawk is mostly tan in color. He has a square body that acts as his face. The bottom of his body is striped brown. He has long grey legs with a tan stripe on the knee and two brown spikes on each. His feet are tall and tan, with two tall light brown toes on each. He has long arms striped in grey, brown, and tan with a spike on his elbows. He has black squares for hands with three brown fingers on each. He has a long tan jaw with a striped top. He has two sharp teeth that point upwards. On his chin is a brown goatee spike. He wears a pair of grey shoulder pads with spikes on them. He has two blades for a mohawk and wears a pair of black sunglasses.
Little is known about Brohawk's past. However, at one point in time, he was enrolled in Mixopolis Middle School.
Brohawk attends Mixopolis Middle School.
He was first seen in the school gym during a game of Murpball. He was even chosen to be on Mixadel's red team. Later, he went to the Mixopolis Zoo with the rest of his class and warned Camillot about the Mixeloptor outbreak. ("Every Knight Has Its Day")
- "Duh, what's the second rule?" - Brohawk, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "I don't miss it." - Brohawk, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- He has a mohawk similar to Footi.
- He bares a resemblance to Punkchure. Nixel, Nixel, Go Away hints that the two of them are brothers.
- He is the only big kid of Mixopolis Middle School to have a large role outside of the Murpball game in Every Knight Has Its Day.
- He and Punkchure are seen robbing the Mixopolis Bank in a Nindjas comic. The Nindjas then thwart their criminal actions.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Brohawk name is a combination of the words "bro", as in "brother" and "mohawk".
- Main article: Brohawk/Gallery
| Scorpi / Footi / Hoogi / Blip / Thornee / Brohawk / Punkchure / Gate Keeper / Ranger Jinx|