|Debut||Fang Gang Log Toss|
|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Special Features|| Gold tooth|
|Likes|| Log Toss|
Magnifo's cheesy acts
|Quote||"High five! High five! High fi-"|
|Voice Actor||Phil LaMarr|
|Game Abilities|| Death Breath (default)|
Atomic Burp (level 5)
Log Jam (level 10)
Chomly is the craziest out of the Fang Gang, and possibly the craziest amongst all of the Mixels; though this fact is not obvious from the beginning. He is potentially mentally deranged, as he drools constantly and appears to have anger issues; having to exact revenge when he feels wronged. He has personal space issues as well, as he has the tendency to talk very close to others; which is not pleasant thanks to his bad breath. He also does not care for his own safety at times, due to the fact that he eats whatever he can get his hands on.
Chomly is mostly brown in color. His body also acts as his face and is rectangular in shape. He has a forehead extension piece that houses two large eyes that are pressed together. He has a prominent lighter brown jawline. His bottom teeth contain two large exterior fangs and two small interior ones that point upwards. His upper jaw has two spaced buck teeth, the left buck tooth replaced by a golden one. He has a black mohawk on the top of his head, with pointed black ear-like extensions on the sides. A black stripe is in the center of his body. He has long brown hands with black claw-like fingers. He has short grey legs with long brown feet that have two darker brown toes on them.
Ability to him history
Chomly is able to store any object into his mouth for later use, and also has bad breath that is strong enough to repel Nixels.
Little is known about Chomly's past life. However, he managed to damage one of his teeth in the past and had to replace it with a gold tooth.
At a party, he managed to get kidnapped by the Nixels, and had to be rescued to help rescue the other Mixels. ("Calling All Mixels")
During a game of Log Toss with Jawg, the two of them manage to hit Flain and Slumbo with their log, causing the two of them to burn it in response. In retaliation, Chomly and Jawg tricked Flain and Slumbo into Murping, and the two of them continue their game. ("Fang Gang Log Toss")
His relationship seemingly patched up with Slumbo, he high fived him and Kraw a few times, demanding more, which made them Mix to keep up. In a state of estaticness, he demanded even more high fives, and threw a Cubit at the two of them. This ended up creating a Murp that lost his balance and toppled on top of Chomly. ("High Five")
His relationship with Flain seemingly fixed, he joined him in a picnic with Lunk and Zaptor, until they were interrupted by the Wiztastics advertising their latest show, which only left him unimpressed. ("Murp Romp")
Chomly, Flain, Seismo, Volectro, Slumbo, and Kraw once argued about who should use a Cubit first, while a Nixel snuck up on them. After Slumbo decided to flip a coin with a boulder, he was pummeled, so Chomly and the other Mixels went home. ("LEGO Mixels: Activity Book")
Chomly was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Fang Gang in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Log Toss!" - Chomly, Fang Gang Log Toss
- "I say we tricks em'...and mix em'! Hee hee hee hee hee..." - Chomly, Fang Gang Log Toss
- "Ha! Beat that!" - Chomly, Fang Gang Log Toss
- "Six! SIX! I GOT SIX!" - Chomly, Fang Gang Log Toss
- "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20..." - Chomly, Fang Gang Log Toss
- "YES, YES, YES, YES, YEEEEEEES!! MOOOOOOOOORE!!!" - Chomly, High Five
- "High-five!" Chomly, High Five
- "Noooo moooore.." Chomly, High Five
- "Hurry up, Lunk! Balk's party's on the top floor!" - Chomly, Elevator
|No. of Pieces||68|
The set includes a Nixel.
LEGO Shop product description
Eat anything that gets in the way with CHOMLY!
Keep your hands and feet away from the jaws of CHOMLY, because this lazy, trash-compacting Mixel will try to crunch just about anything. This habit cost CHOMLY a tooth once and now its smile has a golden gleam. A member of the Fang Gang, the tribe with the biggest appetite, this close-talking Mixel has very bad breath. So you wouldn’t want to be stuck next to CHOMLY at a Fang Gang food party, but that stinking breath comes in very handy for repelling Nixels!
- Features golden tooth and poseable joints
- Selected Mixels also feature Nixels inside the pack
- Collect all three Mixels in the Fang Gang tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 3” (7.5cm) tall
Chomly's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is OMN1VORO4S, which is Omnivorous when decoded.
- He has a gold tooth from chipping one of his original ones due to his eating patterns.
- He seems to store a lot of things in his mouth, like a cake, a log, or Cubits, similar to a squirrel. He is also able to break a log with his mouth, and normally does it when he is upset.
- He did not appear in the shorts until he made his debut in Fang Gang Log Toss, later than any of the other Series 2 characters.
- His voice is erroneously low-pitched in Elevator.
- He is the only Series 2 Mixel that did not Mix in the cartoon. However, he may have mixed off-screen in Epic Comedy Adventure.
- His Mixels Rush artwork incorrectly depicts the black bit on his forehead as brown.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Chomly's name is a play-on the word "chomp". It is also similar to the last name "Chomley".
He somewhat resembles a warthog.
Chomly was colored slightly differently in his early preliminary artwork.
- Main article: Chomly/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Fang Gang Max instructions on LEGO.com
| Jawg / Gobba / Chomly|
Fang Gang Max
Farmlands / Totems / Log Toss
|Mixels Series 2 (June 2014)|