|Debut||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Special Features|| Shovel hands|
No alleyway or street gutter is too filthy for this enthusiastic, garbage-guzzling Trashoz tribe member. When Compax gets going, even parked cars and small trucks have been known to find their way into its digestive system. This is a Mixel of few words… well, only one word actually—“Crunch”!
Compax is a junk truck mostly green in color. He is designed to resemble a trash compactor. His mouth has three sharp teeth on the top, and two sharp teeth on the bottom. Resting on the top of him is is a single eye with a black toque on it. His back is mostly grey with a smokestack and a wheel on each side. His arms are long, with scoops replacing his hands.
Little is known about Compax's past.
Compax and his brothers found a new home. ("Garbage Mixels Find New Home")
Compax and his brothers prepared for Halloween. ("Get Those Rotten Fish Ready - It's Halloween!")
Out of nowhere, a banana peel fell on top of Compax and his brothers. ("Banana Peel Drops On Garbage Mixels")
Compax watched as Gobbol chased a Nixel at high speed. ("Garbage Mixel Eats Rotten Fish")
|No. of Pieces||66|
LEGO Shop product description
Clear the streets with trash-crunching Compax!
Crunch through the trash on the streets of Mixopolis with Compax, featuring a garbage-truck-shaped body and 2 wheels. Also includes a bottle element that can be inserted in the opening mouth and dumped via the rotating exhaust pipe. For more building and role-play fun, collect all 3 Trashoz featured in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to create the MAX. Alternatively, combine Compax with 41578 Screeno from the Newzers tribe to build a fun new MIX!
- Meet trash-compacting, street-cleaning star Compax of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Trashoz tribe.
- Compax features a garbage-truck-shaped body, 2 wheels, a trash-chomping opening mouth, rotating exhaust pipe to dump trash, minifigure-head-shaped eye and posable joints, plus a bottle element to chomp/dump for extra play.
- Collect all 3 Trashoz in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41578 Screeno from the Newzers tribe to create a fun new MIX!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusivebuilding instructions, games, animations and much more. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- This set includes an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 and over.
- Stands over 1” (4cm) tall.
- He slightly resembles Kramm, because of his eye placement and the angle of his jaw.
- He also slightly resembles Boogly due to the single minifigure eye and black toque.
- His lower jaw is dark green in LEGO, whilst it is regular green in his animated form.
- His name is spelled similarly to Cobrax's, with only two letters changed.
- His design is somewhat similar to a LEGO Movie set released in 2014 named "Trash Chomper", as they both have arms with tools that can be used for cleaning, and the fact that his front is the place where you put the trash in.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Compax's name is a misspelling of "compacts", as he resembles a trash compactor.
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Compax's voice is unknown.
- Main article: Compax/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Screeno instructions on LEGO.com
- Trashoz Max instructions on LEGO.com
| Gobbol / Sweepz / Compax|
|Mixels Series 9 (October 2016)|