Calling All Mixels
Wild Cookeroni Chase in Downtown Mixopolis!
- Were you looking for the episode, Cookironi? Click here.
Cookironis are a type of food on Planet Mixel.
Cookironis, being a mix of cookies and macaroni, look like a bunch of macaroni noodles pressed together to form a cookie. The colors of the macaroni on a Cookironi are yellow and orange. They also have chocolate chips randomly studding them.
The Infernites, Cragsters and Electroids are seen eating Cookironis on the Large Rock. They then realize that Krader is given the last Cookironi, so they fight over it. Zorch gets so dizzy that he sits on the Cookironi, crushing it into tiny crumbs. Everyone is disappointed, until they see a Nixel eating a box of Cookironis; they then give chase.
Cookironi boxes appear as collectible items in some missions in Calling All Mixels. When collected, a crunchy chewing noise is heard.
|Packaging||Dark blue bag|
|No. of Pieces||1|
- They are similar to a chocolate chip cookie, and appear to be quite unhealthy, as they are technically a chocolate chip cookie stuffed with macaroni elbows. This also might make it an obsessive junk food, as the Mixels fought over it crazily.
- They have only appeared in one episode so far, and no longer seem to be as popular as they were with the Mixels, although it is also known that Flurr (who debuted later) likes them to some extent, and they are Tiketz' favorite food.
- "Cookironi" is typically misspelled by LEGO - it is spelled "cookeroni" in a stop motion video, "cookaroni" in the video file of the stop motion, and "cookerooni" in an unreleased breaking news report shown in a Series 8 instructions manual.
- Main article: Cookironi/Gallery
Wild Cookeroni Chase in Downtown Mixopolis! / The Music Prank