|Occupation|| Rock Mixels|
The industrious Cragsters are a tribe of miners who live in the many tunnels and caverns they have dug under the surface of the world. They smash, they dig, they are great to have around. Unless, of course, you have lots of fine China!
|Krader||He's a tough, no nonsense guy with a giant hand that can dig through anything.|
|Seismo||Shy and nervous, he has huge feet that can cause earthquakes and break through rocks.|
|Shuff||Clumsy, timid and overly nice, he has a body like a living wrecking ball.|
Mixopolis Middle School students
|Rocky||A background Cragster.|
|Boldurr||A background Cragster.|
The following list contains the episodes in which all three members of this tribe are seen, excluding Background Mixels.
- Mixed Up Special
- A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- Their leader is Krader.
- They are based upon the element of earth, stone or rock.
- The name "Cragster" is a play on the word "craggy", which is defined as "rough and uneven"; describing rocks. It may also be a play on "dragster".
- They are not very intelligent, for they only speak simple words and have bad grammar (speaking in third person). However, they are very cunning.
- All of the main Cragsters have a deep voice and make many grammatical errors. This may be a reference to Cavemen, who lived in the Stone Age.
- In contrast, the background Cragsters have good grammar and higher pitched voices.
- Their technology, despite being modern age, appears to still be made out of rocks, such as their computers and phones.
- Seismo and Shuff hate Zorch, but strangely, Krader doesn't seem to mind him.
- This may be because they don't interact with each other that much.
- They invented Rockball as a sport for Mixel Land.
- None of the Cragsters can open their mouths in LEGO form.
- Seismo and Krader are Flain's "compadres". Shuff isn't, for unknown reasons.
- Main article: Mine
- Main article: Cragsters Max
- Main article: Cragsters/Gallery
| Krader / Seismo / Shuff / Rocky / Boldurr |
Mine (Krader's House / Shuff's House) / Rockball / Digging / Crystals / Cart Crashers / Snail Mail
|Mixels Series 1 (March 2014)|