|Debut||Epic Comedy Adventure|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Special Features|| Gooey nose|
|Likes|| Goofing around|
Hatching crazy schemes
Playing "Fetch the Cubit" with Glurt
|Quote||"All righty, Glurt, you ready to play?"|
|Voice Actor||Maddie Taylor|
|Game Abilities|| The Big Sneeze (default)|
Snot Ball (level 5)
Slime Control (level 10)
Glomp is an energetic and friendly Mixel. He has a very open personality and loves to play and hang out with other Mixels. He appears to be allergic to any routine and loves to mix up life by doing things crazily and differently. He is a loyal and strong leader, and is just as loyal and strong as a friend. He is always sick with a constant cold, but he tries not to allow it to hinder him in any way possible.
Glomp is mostly lime green in color. He has a round body that also acts as his face. His skull is capped with a darker green color with two dark green, cat-like ears on top. He has a single eye in the center, a very large lime nose that is constantly secreting slime, and a black jaw with two spaced-out flat teeth that point upwards. His arms are long and black with dark green hands and two lime fingers on each, which are tipped with slime. His legs are long and bowed. They have a lime accent starting at their top halves, grey accents in the middle, and the rest of his legs continue with a darker green color. His eyelids alternate between being dark green and lime green variously.
His snot can ricochet him in the air. He can store objects in his nose, and can also shoot objects from his nose.
Little is known about Glomp's early life. However, he managed to become the leader of the Glorp Corp at some point.
At a party, he managed to get kidnapped by the Nixels, and had to be rescued to help rescue the other Mixels. ("Calling All Mixels")
During a trip to Mixel Park with his brothers, he played fetch with Glurt using a Cubit. This ended up leading to events that made Glurt Murp with Scorpi. He attempted to Mix with Hoogi to catch him, but collided with a billboard for the Wiztastics' show. The chase led him to the top of the rafters, where the Murp was eventually caught, though a blast of magic from Magnifo's top hat broke the rafters, causing everyone to split and fall in a pyramid shape, which eventually toppled on top of Magnifo. ("Murp Romp")
Glomp was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Glorp Corp in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
Glomp was among the crowd of Mixels outside the building on fire in Mixopolis. ("Nixel, Nixel, Go Away")
- "That Murp is destroying Mixel Park!" - Glomp, Murp Romp
|No. of Pieces||64|
LEGO Shop product description
Get into gooey mischief with GLOMP!
GLOMP is the leader of a green, gooey tribe of thrill-seekers known as the Glorp Corp. The crazier the better for one-eyed GLOMP who is always hatching harebrained schemes and playing goofy games. And don’t get too close – the tallest of this swamp-dwelling tribe always has slimy hands and a runny nose!
- Features cyclops eye, translucent green slime elements and posable joints
- Collect all three members of the Glorp Corp tribe to build the super Mixels tribe combo
- Combine with 41524 MESMO from the LEGO® Mixels™ Wiztastics tribe for a crazy mixed-up Mixels creature
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 3”(10cm) tall
Glomp's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is SNO1ROCK3T, which is SnotRocket when decoded.
- He is the leader of the Glorp Corp.
- His slime comes from his nose. He also stores Cubits in his nose. It seems that he also can launch himself into the air with this slime.
- Glomp is the Mixel who is in the Glorp Corp mini-game on the Mixels Cartoon Network website. Strangely, he is seen producing slime with his feet.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Glomp's name is a pun on the words "stomp" and "glop", or maybe "gloop".
Glomp debuted in the TV series on August 31, 2014 in Epic Comedy Adventure, while his LEGO set officially became available on August 1 with the rest of Series 3.
- Main article: Glomp/Gallery
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Mesmo instructions on LEGO.com
- Glorp Corp Max instructions on LEGO.com
| Glomp / Glurt / Torts / Dribbal / Gurggle / Slusho / Slymee / Oozly / Booger / Globbie / Peridoot|
Glorp Corp Max
Swamplands / Fetch the Cubit
|Mixels Series 3 (September 2014)|