|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Special Features||Vine tail|
|Likes|| Playing fetch|
Using his tail like a pogo stick or a motor
Blowing goo bubbles
Murping with Scorpi
|Quote||"Howdy, howdy, howdy!"|
|Voice Actor||Bumper Robinson|
|Game Abilities|| Barking Blob (defualt)|
Sludge Bubble (level 5)
Garbage Barf (level 10)
Glurt is a very affectionate dog-like Mixel. He is eager to greet his friends, but sometimes a bit too eager. He loves to play fetch and is almost always panting in excitement. While he is a Mixel of few words, his emotions speak for him. His tail is like a giant spring that can bounce around with even more energy.
Glurt has a lime face that points towards a black nose with a green base. He has an eye on each side of his head and two small black cat-like ears. He has two fangs that point downward in his upper jaw and two closer-spaced fangs that point upward in his lower jaw. He has a black tongue and is nearly always drooling slime from it. His body is a dark green rectangular shape with a black top and black rectangular design at the edge. He has four grey legs with dark green feet. At his rear is a black rectangle that houses a vine tail.
He can eat nearly anything with a garbage compacting mouth. He can also form goo bubbles that he can encase himself in. Also, his tail can act as a pogo stick or a motorboat motor when needed. His mouth is also incredibly slobbery.
When at Mixel Park with his brothers, he met up with the Spikels and happily greeted Scorpi, accidentally scaring him in the process. He then played a game of fetch with a cubit that Glomp threw. As he walked back with it, a scared Scorpi crashed into it, causing the two of them to murp. He ended up sliming and cutting up the park, messing around in the Spiky Desert, and finally ended up in the Wiztastics' show, where he climbed up the rafters. It took the Torts & Mesmo Mix to finally capture him. A puff of magic caused the rafters to break, but in the process de-Mixed him from Scorpi. ("Murp Romp")
When Glomp was sick with a bad cold, Glurt tried to help make his brother feel better. ("Glomp's Gooey, Sneezy Cold!")
Glurt was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Glorp Corp in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
|No. of Pieces||62|
The set includes a Nixel.
LEGO Shop product description
Get excited with slobbering, slimy GLURT!
This slimy hound-like creature is the most excitable member of the swamp-dwelling Glorp Corp tribe. GLURT has a pointy tail, yapping mouth, and slobbers with delight when he sees anyone. An avid garbage collector, GLURT gobbles up all the trash and cleans up after the rest of the Glorp Corp.
- Features opening jaws, big teeth, spiky tail, translucent green slime elements and posable joints
- Collect all three members of the Glorp Corp tribe to build the super Mixels tribe combo
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall
Glurt's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is BA2FTAST1C, which is BarfTastic when decoded.
- He is the fifth and last to stand in line on the logo on the boxes. Some rare alternate versions replace him with Teslo.
- He represents August in the Mixels: 2015 Wall Calendar.
- He is the only 2014 Glorp Corp that has been referred to by name in the cartoon so far.
- In various media, his name is often used for Torts and vice versa.
- He produces the least amount of slime of the original Glorp Corp.
- As seen in his character video in Calling All Mixels, he can use his tail as a pogo stick. He can also spiral it like a motorboat's motor for a quick getaway in the swamp. As such, his tail is extremely flexible and sturdy.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Glurt is a "slimy version" of LEGO designer Mark Stafford's dog.
Glurt debuted in the TV series on August 31, 2014 in Murp Romp, while his LEGO set officially became available on August 1 with the rest of Series 3.
- Main article: Glurt/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Glorp Corp Max instructions on LEGO.com
| Glomp / Glurt / Torts / Dribbal / Gurggle / Slusho / Slymee / Oozly / Booger / Globbie / Peridoot|
Glorp Corp Max
Swamplands / Fetch the Cubit
|Mixels Series 3 (September 2014)|