|Featured Article |
This article was the Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki!
|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Nicknames (aka)||Sir (Slumbo & Vulk Mix)|
|Special Features||Whip-like tongue|
|Likes|| Creating totems|
Bar B Cubes
|Quote||"Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I've got one muck! Now, where to spend it on eating snacks?"|
|Voice Actor||Billy West|
|Game Abilities|| Tongue Twister (default)|
Bowled Over (level 5)
Totem Crash (level 10)
- Were you looking for Gobbol?
Gobba is probably the most energetic member of the Fang Gang. He gets excited easily and is almost always moving. Unfortunately, this need to move around makes him a bit restless and distracted. He loves to have fun, even if it is at the most inopportune times. He often acts before he thinks, and the consequences end up catching up with him in the end.
Gobba is mostly brown in appearance. He has a rounded head with two small eyes that are close together. He has two prominent dark brown lips with large rows of fangs. On top of his head are two dark brown cat-like ears. His body is rectangular. He has long light grey arms with darker grey hands and two dark brown fingers on each hand. He has two very short brown legs with long dark brown feet with lighter brown bottoms. He has a long whip-like tongue inside his mouth.
Gobba has the ability to make totems and other objects by gnawing logs. He also has a whip-like tongue that is sensitive to taste.
Little is known about Gobba's early life.
At a party, he managed to get kidnapped by the Nixels, and had to be rescued to help rescue the other Mixels. ("Calling All Mixels")
While he was making totems, he heard Shuff and Volectro's screams for help. With the help of Flurr, he managed to give them a safe landing from plummeting off of a cliff. When Nixels started to swarm, he Mixed with Flurr to distract them. ("Wrong Colors")
When he had a Muck to spend, he debated over spending it at Vulk and Slumbo's Bar-B-Cubes stand or Volectro and Krader's Rock Pops stand. As the two teams competed for his business, they loaded him with free samples. In the end, he chose neither of the stands to buy from, as he was stuffed from the free samples. ("Bar-B-Cubes")
Search for the Rainbow Cubits
Despite not being the leader of his tribe, he went as the representative of the Fang Gang to get more Hamlogna Sandwiches for the annual Mix Festival, which ended up saving him from being nixed by the Mega Nixel Mixel Nixer. This also forced him to have to go to Mixel Mountain to get Rainbow Cubits. He was the only one to have a Cubit on his person, but wasted it with Kraw to entertain themselves. He Mixed with Flain to defeat a Nixel swarm and bring color back to the festival. When they arrived back, he critiqued Major Nixel's cupcakes, saying that what was missing was "his face". ("Epic Comedy Adventure")
Gobba was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Fang Gang in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "None, I'm stuffed!" - Gobba, Bar-B-Cubes
- "Can we use the Cubit NOW?" - Gobba, Epic Comedy Adventure
- "The Cubit? Ha! I used it a LONG time ago!." - Gobba, Epic Comedy Adventure
- "With you, silly! Don't you remember?" - Gobba, Epic Comedy Adventure
|No. of Pieces||57|
LEGO Shop product description
Find the best food with the super-sensitive taste buds of GOBBA!
GOBBA lives with the rest of the hungry Fang Gang tribe on a weird farm where they try to plant anything to see if it grows into food. The Fang Gang can go seriously crazy if their stomachs are empty, so use GOBBA’s amazingly sensitive tongue to seek out the best food on their homeland and avoid the things that are less tasty. Some say GOBBA can even taste feelings – sadness is very salty!
- Features huge mouth and poseable joints
- Selected Mixels also feature Nixels inside the pack
- Collect all three Mixels in the Fang Gang tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Combine with 41516 TENTRO from the LEGO® Mixels™ Flexers tribe for a quirky mixed-up Mixel
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall
Gobba's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is SUP3RTAST3R, which is SuperTaster when decoded.
- He is the first two-legged Mixel to not have joints for his legs.
- He can create totem monsters from logs, and also various wooden items by eating off parts of the log. Strangely, the objects are already colored in and detailed as soon as he's finished.
- Bar-B-Cubes is the first episode where Gobba actually speaks.
- He was the only member of his tribe not to appear in Fang Gang Log Toss.
- When he chews, his head moves fast enough that it looks like he has multiple heads. The same case happens with Jawg.
- It is shown in Epic Comedy Adventure that he is enthusiastic about using Cubits.
- He is the only Fang Gang member that was referred to by name in the cartoon.
- He surprisingly has the ability to physically taste feelings. The only known taste is sadness, as he states that it tastes salty. The reason for this is because tears taste salty, which explains why sadness is salty. However, it also connects to the real world neurotypical ability Synesthesia, which causes people to have different sense reactions to common things, such as the ability to find taste in a word or an emotion, much like Gobba.
- Despite the fact that his tongue is supposed to be "whip-like", most of the time it is shown at a relatively regular length and thickness.
- His name is similar to Gobbol.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Gobba's name is a pun of the word "gobble". His name may be also be based off of the name "Gabba".
He somewhat resembles a beaver.
Gobba's name was originally going to be Chippo. This name could be been referring to his ability to make totems, as it comes from the word "woodchip".
- Main article: Gobba/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Tentro instructions on LEGO.com
- Fang Gang Max instructions on LEGO.com
Fang Gang Max
Farmlands / Totems / Log Toss