|Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness|
Truly the fastest cup in the ride.
|Original Airdate||June 5, 2014|
Zaptor wants more hamlogna sandwiches, so he makes the conveyer belt go faster. Well, a bit too fast for Lunk and Tentro to handle until they mix to make the sandwiches even faster! Zaptor is about to eat the huge pile when Jawg eats them.
For a full transcript of "Hamlogna Conveyor Belt Madness", click here.
- Lunk Tentro Mix #2
- This is Tentro's first appearance.
- It is shown here that Zaptor's sensation for hamlogna sandwiches is, in fact, almost uncontrollable.
- It is shown here that Jawg likes hamlogna sandwiches just as much as (if not more than) Zaptor.
- It has the longest episode name, having 30 characters (spaces included).
- The hamlogna sandwiches have a different appearance in this episode than on the other episodes. In its two previous appearances, these had tomatoes and lettuce, while in this episode, the tomatoes and lettuce are absent.
- This is the first episode where Jawg speaks.
- This episode aired as part of Cartoon Network's Ninjago Day marathon on November 22, 2014.
- Footage from this episode was used in The Wonderful World of Mixels.
- Hamlogna Sandwiches make an appearance again. ("Changing a Lightbulb", "Wrong Colors")
- This is the second time Lunk and Jawg make appearances. ("Nixel "Mix Over", "Snow Half-Pipe", respectively)
- Zaptor's pupils clip through his lower eyelids in the final shot.
- When Zaptor glances at the lever the second time, his middle tooth is smaller than the other two. It happens again when he pulls the lever.
- Some promotions of the episode spell "conveyor" in the title as "conveyer".
- The plate disappears after Jawg eats all the sandwiches, unless Jawg has also eaten the plate.
- When Tentro is spun in the cup, his chef hat is on a separate layer than the rest of his head and is not lined up with his head.
- Lunk's spikes are missing for nearly the entire episode, only reappearing when he and Tentro mix.
- When the hamlogna conveyer belt starts to speed up, one piece of hamlogna momentarily stops moving on the end of the hamlogna conveyor belt.
- Many official descriptions of this episode call Tentro by his preliminary name "Flexi", and Zaptor as Teslo.
- I Love Lucy - Lunk and Tentro at the conveyer belt making sandwiches is similar to I Love Lucy. An episode of this classic TV series had a chocolate factory scene with a rapidly moving conveyer belt.
|The image gallery for Hamlogna Conveyor Belt Madness may be viewed here.|
Sources and References
|Mixels Series 2 (June 2014)|