|Featured Article |
This article was the Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki!
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Special Features|| Six legs|
|Quote||"This is the worst Mixel Festival EVER!"|
|Game Abilities|| Sideswipe (default)|
Triple Skip (level 5)
Bounding Blast (level 10)
Kraw is a very smart Mixel, with the drawback that he knows that he is smart and thus has a large ego. However, he does have moments of stupidity, often denying and forgetting that he had these moments until they are brought back up to him. He is a bit over-dramatic and has a tendency to yell and panic easily, making exaggerated facial expressions while he does this, which sometimes startles others that happen to be near him at the time.
Kraw is mostly orange in color. His body also acts as his head and is a semicircle. He has six orange sickle-like legs with black tips that stick off the ends. He has a large single eye near the top of his head and a large smile with eight flat teeth. Four of them are on each bottom and top lip. There are two small mustache-like tentacles above his lip. A black stripe is housed around his center, and two long, black tentacles come out of his sides.
His body is like rubber, he can bounce like a ball for height and attacks, and can use his tentacles to grab or catch things.
He also has the ability to morph into a ball to attack.
At a party, he managed to get kidnapped by the Nixels, and had to be rescued to help rescue the other Mixels. ("Calling All Mixels")
He and Flurr noticed a Hamlogna Sandwich and briefly fought for possession of it until Flurr accidentally encased it in ice. Chomly offered them a Cubit for them to Mix, however, by the time the Mix was ready, Chomly had already eaten the Hamlogna Sandwich. ("Kraw & Flurr Mix!")
Along with Slumbo, he high fived Chomly multiple times, Mixing to do so. But when Chomly threw a Cubit at them for even more high fives, the two of them ended up Murping and came toppling on top of Chomly. ("High Five")
Search for the Rainbow Cubits
During a Hamlogna Sandwich run for the annual Mix Festival, Kraw managed to avoid getting nixed by the Mega Nixel Mixel Nixer, yet also had to go to Mixel Mountain to retrieve rainbow cubits with the other leaders. On the way there, he used up the emergency cubit with Gobba to entertain himself. At the peak, he Mixed with Krader to fend off a Nixes swarm. ("Epic Comedy Adventure")
Kraw, Flain, Seismo, Volectro, Slumbo and Chomly were once arguing about who should use a Cubit first, while a Nixel snuck up on them. After Slumbo decided to flip a coin with a boulder, he was pummeled, so Kraw and the other Mixels went home. ("LEGO Mixels: Activity Book")
Kraw was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Flexers in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
Many Kraws participated in a sports competition with many Krogs at Mixopolis Stadium. The Kraws then formed a Mix and plowed over the Krogs. Later on, Kraw is seen carrying groceries on a Mixopolis street. ("Nixel, Nixel, Go Away")
- "To Mix, or not to Mix? That is the question." - Kraw & Gobba Mix, Vaudeville Fun
- "That's no Nixel; that's my brother-in-law!" - Kraw & Gobba Mix, Vaudeville Fun
- "What’ll we do? WHAT’LL WE DOOOO?!" - Kraw, Epic Comedy Adventure
- "Get 'em!" - Kraw, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
|No. of Pieces||70|
LEGO Shop product description
Smash those nasty Nixels with KRAW!
KRAW might be short but the leader of the orange tribe of Flexers, which lives in the remote Rubberlands, is one confident character. Claiming to be the smartest Mixel in the world, KRAW loves to challenge anyone to a quiz, but this round-bodied Flexer’s main strength is to make like a bouncy, rubber super ball to evade or smash Nixels.
- Features cyclops eye, moustache, six legs and poseable joints
- Selected Mixels also feature Nixels inside the pack
- Collect all three Mixels in the Flexers tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Combine with 41510 FLURR from the LEGO® Mixels™ Frosticons tribe for a quirky mixed-up Mixel
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall
Kraw's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is BO4UN3ER, which is Bouncer when decoded.
- He replaced Flain as the Mixel on the Calling All Mixels app icon in Version 2.0, released on May 29, 2014. He was later replaced by Scorpi in 3.0.
- Being the leader of the Flexers, he has the longest tentacles out of all of them.
- Along with Flain and Scorpi, Kraw is a very popular member of the Mixels and is often shown as a mascot and icon for various promotional materials. Coincidentally, he and Flain are the leaders of their tribes and the smartest out of their tribes, too. Scorpi is also a leader, although he is not known to be smart.
- As shown in Vaudeville Fun, he often Mixes with other Mixels instead of murping with them, as shown when he Mixed with Gobba many different times.
- Epic Comedy Adventure is the first and currently only time he speaks alone without being a Mix, or speaking in unison with another Mixel.
- He is the weakest and the shortest of the Flexers, despite being their leader.
- He currently has the most cartoon Mixes, with twelve.
- As shown in Nixel, Nixel, Go Away, there is more than one Kraw. This may have been an animation error or a lack of available models for the scene.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Kraw's name comes from the word "craw".
Kraw's voice actor is unknown, despite the fact that he has had various speaking roles.
He has a tendency to put emphasis on and extend "O"-based sounds whenever he talks. This is similar to how Tentro speaks when saying "I" based sounds and how Balk speaks when saying "E" based sounds.
Kraw's name was originally going to be Bouncer.
Kraw debuted in the TV series on June 5, 2014 in Snow Half Pipe, while his LEGO set officially became available on June 1 with the rest of Series 2.
- Main article: Kraw/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Flurr instructions on LEGO.com
- Flexers Max instructions on LEGO.com
Sproingy Lands (Party Building) / Slingshot / Donuts