|Debut||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Nicknames (aka)|| Big block of ice (Snoof)|
|Color|| Light blue|
|Special Features|| Icy eye|
Doing the right thing
Sliding down from icy hills
|Quote||"Sure, it looks delicious!"|
|Voice Actor|| Dave Fennoy|
(A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig)
(Nixel, Nixel, Go Away)
Krog is a big-mouthed Mixel who only lives for one of two things: to talk really loudly or to munch through anything he can sink his teeth into—even if that thing is a refrigerator or a fire hydrant.
He is known to occasionally have mood swings, as well as a bit of a violent temper.
Krog is mostly dark blue in color. His body and face act as one shape. He has two blue arms that widen at the end, with black pincer hands. His legs are short, grey, and bowed. His feet are angular shapes, black in the rear and grey in the front. He has two blue toes on each foot. He has a red tongue. He has six teeth on his bottom jaw, four pointing upwards and two bucked teeth. His top teeth are three sharp ones that point downwards. He has a single eye, which is in front of a pale blue circle with six blue jagged ice shards circling it.
He can propel himself by spraying ice from his rear end.
Little is known about Krog's past.
Krog and Chilbo were sliding down a hill, and Snoof complained about how ordinary they are, causing him to get angry with Snoof. He, along with Chilbo, chased after Snoof as he followed the Egg-Rock through the Swamplands and Muncholand, where the Egg-Rock landed. They arrived at the site of the crash, and it opened, revealing the (fake) Maximum Mixel, who was choosing the chosen one. Krog proclaimed that there was no chance here, yet Snoof still had hope. To his surprise, Snoof got the key for the long lost Mixamajig. The other Mixels along with Krog agreed to keep it a secret, but Snoof ran off with it. Krog started bawling, but then ggot mad at Snoof for running off. He, along with the remaining Mixels Mondo-Mix to catch Snoof. They caught up to Snoof, fought for the key, and managed to run into each other and un-mix. They are mad at Snoof, so he agreed to share with them.
They continued their adventure, now going through Klinkerton. Jinky showed them around, introduced Gox, and he hypnotized them, and stole the key. When they woke up, the Klinkers are gone, so they went search for them, as they were in the Lixer Land. They caught up to the Klinkers, and Krog mixed with Slusho to get the Klinkers who murped in the swamp. The Klinkers apologized, but they lost their key in the swamp. Spugg appeared with the other Lixers holding the key. Krog made friends with Spugg, and played fetch with Spugg by throwing the key. Snoof got angry at him for throwing the key and that they don't know if he'll ever bring it back. Spugg brought the key back to Krog, and they continue their journey.
They arrived at the key hole and there are lots of other Mixels claiming to be the chosen one. They all run into the keyhole and search for the Mixamajig. Him and Snoof arrived first and Snoof inserted the key into the Mixamajig Keyhole. The Mixamajig Keyhole turned into a giant structure and the other Mixels arrived to reach the top of the structure. They all started to climb the massive structure. Snoof got to the top first, started to use the Mixamajig, and it fell to pieces.
They all got captured inside a giant bag, a trap planned by King Nixel. Krog, along with every other Mixel, who searched for the Mixamajig, form their resepctive Maxes. King Nixel congregated, so they needed a bigger max. All the maxes grabed the cubit and formed the Ultra-Miximum Max. They battled with King Nixel, and they finally beat him up into his true form.
- "Hey look! It's doing something!" -Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Noogie!" -Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Now look what your delusions got us into, doofus!" - Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Yes, but let's not tell anybody else. It's our little secret, okeydokey? Heh heh heh." - Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Look, we're all Mixels here. The right thing to do is to work together!" - Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Hey, check it out you guys! He just wants to play!" - Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "From now on, it's all for one, and one for all!" -Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
|Packaging||Bright blue bag|
|No. of Pieces||60|
The set includes a Nixel with three ears and bar feet.
LEGO Shop product description
Eat everything with perma-hungry Krog!
Krog is a living garbage disposal unit! This perma-hungry Frosticon will munch through anything, from a refrigerator to a fire hydrant, as if it’s a cream cheese sandwich. When not eating – which isn’t often – Krog loves to use that big mouth to talk and he sounds like a caveman reading Shakespeare aloud. This Mixel might have an icy stare, but don’t be scared—he’s great fun at parties!
- Features a cyclops eye, big mouth and posable joints
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels™ characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the Mixels™ Rush mobile game from Cartoon Network
- Collect all 3 Frosticons cousins to build the totally chillaxed MAX!
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall
Krog's in-booklet code for Mixels Rush is CHI11YCHO3P, which is ChillyChomp when decoded.
- His name was originally thought to be Krug.
- He also shares his name with a village in Slovenia.
- He resembles a Yeti.
- Krog is very similar to a tiger shark, as they both will eat just about anything.
- His LEGO model uses different feet than his animated form. Unlike his LEGO model, he has toes in his animated form.
- Just like the Fang Gang, Burnard and the Munchos, he has a very large appetite.
- As shown in Nixel, Nixel, Go Away, there is more than one Krog. This may have been an animation error or a lack of available models for the scene.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Krog's name is a play on the word "frog" and the Latin misspelled root word, "cryo-" means cold.
Krog's name is also a Swedish word that means "round".
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Krog's voice is provided by Dave Fennoy in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig. He has a thick Russian accent. In Nixel, Nixel, Go Away, his voice is provided by Gregg Bissonette.
Krog debuted in the TV series on September 26, 2015 in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig, while his LEGO set officially became available on June 1 with the rest of Series 5. He is the main deuteragonist in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig.
- Main article: Krog/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Frosticons Max instructions on LEGO.com
| Flurr / Slumbo / Lunk / Krog / Chilbo / Snoof / Frostbite / Narrator / Shivor / Fridjerk / Scrud / Freezi-Breezi / Wintrifred / Mixel Parent / Frostbite's Brothers|
Frosticons Max (2014 / 2015)
Frozen Volcanoes / Tuxedo Club / Snowboarding / Popsicle Trees
|Mixels Series 5 (June 2015)|