|This article has a conjecture name |
Living Flames are a gradient combination of orange, red, and yellow. They look like small campfires without logs. They have black eyes which always seem to be closed.
A few appear in the establishing shot of the Infernite Kingdom.
A few appear in the establishing shot. Vulk also has one attached to a scrub-brush stick that he uses in the shower.
A few of them appear in the establishing shot of the Infernite Kingdom.
- On the Cartoon Network website, they appear near a lava pool. When clicked on, one reveals an Infernite cubit, while the others contain Nixels.
- Without their flame bodies, they appear as yellow versions of their eyes.
- Despite being living entities, they do not seem to move anywhere, and are motionless life forms; with the exception of their moving, fiery bodies.
- Many online wallpapers contain Living Flames as a background motif, regardless of the tribe. Most of the time, they end up tinted as a color that relates to that tribe.
- They are the only shown creature to not be based on a real life animal.
- It is unknown what became of them after the shift to Mixopolis.
- Main article: Living Flames/Gallery
- Mixels Websites
- LEGO Club Magazines
- Trick or Treat!
| Flain / Vulk / Zorch / Meltus / Flamzer / Burnard / Ash / Pyrope / Flare / Cayno / Combustor|
Infernite Kingdom (Volcanoville / Vulk's House) / Lava Lounge / Living Flames / Lava Slide / Bonflowers / Lavanuts