||This article or section is about a topic that some consider not to be canon |
While official, this page or section is thought to be non-canon.
Mixed Up Punchlines! is a page in the July/August 2015 LEGO Club Magazine. It shows six of the Series 5 Mixels saying the punchlines to jokes, and the reader has to match them with the original jokes.
- “What's the most musical part of a turkey? The drumstick!”
- — Jinky
- “What's an elephant's favorite vegetable? Squash!”
- — Kamzo
- “What goes up when rain comes down? An umbrella!”
- — Chilbo
- “What do you get when you cross a fridge and a stereo? Cool music!”
- — Snoof
- “What do you get when you cross a cow and a lawnmower? A lawn-mooer!”
- — Turg
- “What kind of flower is on your face? Tulips!”
- — Tungster
- Gox, Krog, and Spugg do not appear. This is understandable, because these particular three were the center of "Mixel Maker!" and "Spring Into Action!" in the May–June 2015 issue.
- This marks the only area where Tungster and Turg speak in English.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.