The Mixels Main Title, also known as The Mixels Intro, is a song that appears in many promotional materials for Mixels, and is the official theme song. It is an instrumental originally composed by Kevin Manthei, who also produced the entire score for the first season. Loosely based off of season one's theme music, the second season introduced a new instrumental composed by Kiara Geller, who produced the score for the second season.
Many different variations of the tune have been heard, including high-pitched, low-pitched, remixed, and more. It plays on the Cartoon Network website, and also can be heard in many official videos for the LEGO sets, as well as every episode of the series, in some form.
- The opening titles with the music were finally included in the Mixed Up Special.
- Some of the themes for the lands on the cartoon website are remixes of the original theme; the Farmlands have a country remix of it, for example.
- Each new series in the first season added a short scene with each of the three new tribes that were introduced in the corresponding wave of toys, thus lengthening the titles a bit. This ended with the new intro in season two starting with Mixel Moon Madness.
- Kiara Geller recorded 17 different versions of the main title.
- Footage from the original version was used for The Wonderful World of Mixels.
- All of the footage for season two's main titles takes place in the White Space and every other intro involves the introduced Mixels chasing after sentient Cubits.
- Main article: Mixels Main Title/Gallery
| Season 1