The Orbitrons[sic] are way out ... all the way out in outer space! For now, you might need a telescope to spot them. But connect the stars on this page and you'll get a better idea of what the newest Mixels "stars" look like!
- It was the second official acknowledgement of 2015's Series 4; the first being at San Diego Comic-Con International.
- The puzzle hinted that Niksput is the leader of the Orbitons.
- The picture has all Series 4 Mixels, except Flamzer and Boogly. There might have possibly been no room for them to be on it.
- In the description, "Orbitons" is misspelled "Orbitrons".
- The title is a reference to The Muppet Show skit "Pigs In Space", where the word "space" is stretched out for dramatic effect.
| Franchise / Merchandise (LEGO Toys (Series 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9) / LEGO Mixels: Meet the Mixels / LEGO Mixels: Let's Mix! / LEGO Mixels: Flane's Adventure / LEGO Mixels: Ready, Steady, Paste! / LEGO Mixels: Activity Book / LEGO Mixels: Stick and Mix! / LEGO Mixels: Mixels Vs Nixels! / Mixels: 2015 Wall Calendar / Mixels: 2016 Wall Calendar / Mixels (VCD))
Make a Mixel... Make a Story! Competition / Glomp's Gooey, Sneezy Cold! / Mixels in SPAAAAACE!! Puzzle / Mixed Up Maze / Mixels Convention Craze / Mixed Up Punchlines! / Make-Your-Own Mixels: The Game! / Mixopolis Music Mix-Up! / Nixels' New Adventure! / The Great Mixel Mix-Up! / The Mixopolis Times
| Niksput / Nurp-Naut / Rokit / Astroy |
Orbitopia (Nurp-Naut's Room) / Mixels in SPAAAAACE!! Puzzle / Ship-Space / Crater Tots / Rokit Sauce / Oxy-Juice / Cupcake