A shot of the Mixelverse.
Planets (all known locations)
There are many asteroids and stars in the Mixelverse. There are also molecule-like stars scattered across.
The first two are the only bodies fully explored in the show, but the others have only been briefly seen. It is unknown if any life exists on these, or what their terrains are like.
- Planet Mixel
- Mixel Moon
- Tan and orange striped planet
- Brown-striped and orange-spotted planet
- Ringed blue planet
- Orange and brown striped, pink ringed planet
- Red and orange "wave" planet
- Blue striped planet
- White moon-like planet
- Pink moon-like planet
- Several moon-sized Cubits
It is unknown how other Mixels that aren't alien travel here. Mixels most likely have to Mix in order to get up in space, in similarity to the Sproingy Lands. Some Mixels with wings (e.g Flurr or Mesmo) may be able to fly up. However, in Mixed Up Maze, it claims that Nurp-Naut, Burnard and Globert had to travel to the stars in their Ship-Space, hinting other Mixels may also need one to travel here.
- The name is a combination of "Mixel" and "Universe".
- For unknown reasons, the Lightbulb Sun is not visible in any shots of the Mixelverse.
- The Mixelverse was mentioned by Snoof in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig.
- The moon-sized Cubits may be meteors and some may have crashed on Planet Mixel which can be used to mine in Calling All Mixels.
- Mixel Moon Madness
- A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig (mentioned)
- Every Knight Has Its Day
- Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig European commercial
- Mixels Websites
- LEGO Club Magazines
Orbitopia (Nurp-Naut's Room) / Mixels in SPAAAAACE!! Puzzle / Ship-Space / Crater Tots / Rokit Sauce / Oxy-Juice / Cupcake