|The subject of this article has not been released in the United States |
This article covers something that has only been released in a foreign country from the base of the show and many of our users. Because of this, the article may lack important details.
|Production Code|| 501-296|
|Original Airdate||July 27, 2014 (India)|
|Characters|| All Mixels from Series 1-2|
For the in-universe movie, click here.
Movie is a mysterious lost episode from the first season of Mixels. It is a half-hour special done in the style of Mixed Up Special that includes 17 out of the first 20 shorts. It has not aired in the United States, but aired in India on July 27, 2014.
Not much is known about the special, as it was discovered via a video of (most of) the special in Hindi on Dailymotion, and no other information was given.
- Changing a Light Bulb
- Another Nixel
- Hot Lava Shower
- Wrong Colors
- Bar B Cubes
- High Five
- Hamlogna Conveyorbelt
- Mix Over
- The special includes a minimal amount of new animation, which is simply a quick transition that was not used in Mixed Up Special nor in Mixel Moon Madness.
- This episode revealed the cast for Series 1 and 2 (including the Nixels and Major Nixel). However, due to it being slipped online unnoticed, the cast wasn't known until Mixed Up Special aired.
- The ending of "Nixels" was shifted to the end of "Mix Over", cutting to Changing a Light Bulb automatically.
- The title of the special was finally revealed alongside the addition of other random titles, including Nixel, Nixel, Go Away, of Cartoon Network programs via Turner Classic Movies' site. No other information was provided.
- The Mixels VCD released in Poland in a Cartoon Network magazine has all of the same shorts featured in this special and in the same order; it may be a dubbed version of this special entirely.
- The special aired multiple times in Italy during LEGO Days.
- The end credits sequence misspells Flurr's name as "Flur" and leaves out Kraw's name, leaving Kraw's voice actor a mystery. Interestingly, these two exact same errors were made in the Mixed Up Special ending credits.