|Features|| Giant food structures|
Muncholand resembles parts of the regular Mixel Land; it consists of rolling plains and fields. However, it also contains large food, such as:
- Cake for mountains.
- Pizza slices for trees.
- Chocolate bars and cherries sticking out from the ground.
- Burgers also appear to be growing off of bushes.
- The clouds appear to be made out of cotton candy.
- The ground resembles pizza toppings.
- Gumdrops resembling stones scattered through a river.
- Giant utensils such as forks and knives.
- Mixmallow fields.
There are also tacos, cupcakes, meatballs, and Pocky sticks in other areas.
In Mixels Rush, Muncholand is the seventh world in the game.
- Despite the Munchos not being the highlight tribe of Series 6, this is the background of the LEGO Website for the Series 6 update and in the Series 6 update of Who's In The Mix.
- The capsule keeping the Maximum Mixel shadow puppet hologram was found here, as seen in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig.
- Main article: Muncholand/Gallery
Muncholand / Pizza / Donuts