- Were you looking for the episode of the same name?
When certain Mixels combine, there is a chance it may fail and become a murp - a weird, uncontrollable and even dangerous mixed-up Mixel. Murps can occur when one or both of the Mixels are startled while using a cubit.
List of Murps
There are also murps made out of LEGO bricks, using the Mixels sets. Some of them are shown in the show. However, due to the endless possibilities of building, one can use the parts to make any new creature out of any number of sets, and not necessarily build by the book.
The following list shows all of the official murps that LEGO has shown.
- Unlike Mixes and Maxes, Murps don't have any Mixel being dominant.
- It is unknown when two Mixels will Murp, but it most likely occurs when one or both Mixels are caught off-guard, as seen in Fang Gang Log Toss, High Five, and Murp Romp.
- The Flain & Krader Murp has appeared the most out of all of the other murps so far, appearing in two episodes.
- At the LEGO website on the Murp page, a line says "Combine two, three or even four Mixels in whichever way you like, and it becomes a MURP...", which was later proven in Mixel Moon Madness with the Vulk, Shuff, Slumbo, Jawg, Tentro, & Footi Murp.
- In Calling All Mixels and on the cartoon website, in some cases a "Murp" results from combining two Mixels that don't have a mix. This results in the cubit being destroyed and nothing happening.
- During season one, Murps usually only said the word "Murp" and nothing else. Since season two, Murps can now talk in full sentences and seem to be smarter.
- The game Murpball is based around Murping.
- Also in said game, singular Mixels can be murped with a cubit ball.
- Some descriptions of the episode Murp use the term "Mux" instead of "Murp". This is possibly a preliminary name for Murps.
- In Every Knight Has Its Day, the Murps seem to be more "messy" and made of scrambled parts, especially in the Murpball game.
- All the series from the final year only had a single LEGO Murp design released.
- Main article: Murp/Gallery