|Debut||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Latest Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Nicknames (aka)||Mobile recording studio|
|Position|| Sound engineer|
|Special Features|| Headphones|
Mix TV logo
|Quote||"This party is going to make the evening news!"|
|Voice Actor||Gregg Bissonette|
This mobile recording studio of a Mixel is a crucial member of the Newzers tribe’s I Witness team. A sound engineer, editor and mixing board all in one on 4 legs and wheels, Myke does whatever it takes to broadcast the MIX TV news to viewers!
Myke is mostly black in color. He has a blue control panel with the Mix TV logo and yellow and red controls. He has short blue arms with black pincer hands. His legs are small and end in yellow points, along with a pair of wheels. He also wears a large pair of headphones. He carries a boom mike in his hand. He has a square-like head with a single eye in the middle.
Myke helped record news reports with Screeno. He and Screeno hide inside of Gobbol as the Nixels invade Mixopolis. He, Screeno and Camsta record King Nixel inside of the Nixels' tower and broadcast it to Mixopolis Stadium; exposing the King for who he really is just before everyone is nixed. ("Nixel, Nixel, Go Away")
- "Dude, we're in a dumpster." - Myke, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "We'll never get past the guards." - Myke, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
|No. of Pieces||63|
LEGO Shop product description
Get hi-tech with Myke!
Pretend to record TV news shows with Myke, featuring 4 legs and wheels, a recording-deck-style body, headphone elements, plus a boom microphone element in hand. For more building and role-play fun, collect all 3 Newzers featured in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to create the MAX. Alternatively, combine Myke with 41577 Mysto from the Nindjas tribe to build a mixed-up MURP!
- Get set for news broadcasts with mobile sound engineer Myke of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Newzers tribe.
- Myke features a recording-deck-style body, 4 legs and wheels, headphone elements, posable joints, plus a boom microphone element in hand for extra play.
- Collect all 3 Newzers in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41577 Mysto from the Nindjas tribe to create a mixed-up MURP!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more. Ask yourparents' [sic] or guardians' permission before going online.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- This set includes an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 and over.
- Stands over 3” (8cm) tall.
- In his LEGO model, the strap of his headphones aren't attached to the two ear parts.
- He re-uses Trumpsy's tape recorder piece in his LEGO model. However, Myke's is used as an actual part of him, rather than as a prop.
- At number 41580, he is the final Mixel in production order, as the last Mixel in the last tribe of the last series.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Myke's name is a misspelling of the name "Mike". His name may also be a misspelling of the word "mic", the shortened term for "microphone".
- Main article: Myke/Gallery
- Mixels Websites
- Breaking News
- Upcoming Event: Reporting Live from a Glass of Milk
- Breaking News
- LEGO Club Magazines
- Mixed Up News Report!
- Secret Mixel Message!
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Murp with Mysto instructions on LEGO.com
- Newzers Max instructions on LEGO.com
|Mixels Series 9 (October 2016)|