|Original Airdate||February 26, 2014|
- Were you looking for the creatures of the same name?
Seismo and Flain mix to fight off thousands of trash-talking Nixels.
Flain and Seismo create a lava slide at the Infernite Kingdom, but when they are about to ride it, a Nixel comes in and tries to ruin their fun. Soon, a lot more of them invade as well. Flain suggests that he and Seismo mix so they can repel the little creatures away, and so they do so after retrieving back their cubit from them. After they defeat the Nixels, they upgrade their lava slide in the process; but the same Nixel from the beginning comes back to annoy them again. This time, Seismo stomps on it and it gets stuck on the bottom of his foot. He then leaves with Flain to try out their improved lava slide, while the flattened Nixel angrily chants.
For a full transcript of "Nixels (episode)", click here.
- Sunscreen is shown to exist in Mixel Land.
- The phrase "Oh, schnixel!" is heard here for the first time. In the UK version, Flain doesn't say the line. Instead, he screams. However, the mouth movements are still used.
- Flain seems to have two Cragster compadres. One is Krader (shown in Cookironi), and the other one is Seismo.
- This is the first time a character's name is seen on an episode's title.
This episode aired on February 26, 2014 directly following the Teen Titans Go! episode, "Birds" and received a total of 1.767 million viewers.
- This episode marks the third absence of Zaptor and Volectro, the second absence of Zorch, Teslo, Shuff and Vulk, and the first absence of Krader.
- This is the second appearance of the Nixels, although this time, they are properly introduced.
- This is the fourth appearance of both Seismo and Flain.
- When Flain & Seismo bashed into the Nixel with the cubit, the Nixel's reaction (as shown in the image) looks very different and crudely made compared to the average Nixel face, instead looking like the far-shot underdetailed designs.
- When Flain says "Don't think so!", the Nixel's eye clips through his bottom eyelid.
- Both the Mix and at the end when Seismo steps on the Nixel, they have different leg patterns.
Sources and References
- ↑ Cartoon Network - CN Service
- ↑ TV Schedule | Cartoon Network Show Listings (Wayback Archive (select WED February 26)
|The image gallery for Nixels (episode) may be viewed here.|
|Mixels Series 1 (March 2014)|