|This character has a placeholder name! |
LEGO or Cartoon Network has not given this character an official name, so the members of this wiki have voted on a placeholder nickname to give them to avoid confusion across articles. This page will be renamed if they ever get an official name. Please do not change the name without an official source.
|Debut||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Nicknames (aka)||That guy (Camillot)|
|Color|| Navy blue|
|Special Features|| Wings|
Phosphee is a Mixel with small size, smaller than every other Mixel seen so far. He has a round, navy blue body, two black wings, two black legs and navy blue feet with one cyan toe per foot. He also has an extensive black neck with a round head that has two teeth and a cycloptic eye.
Little is known about Phosphee's past. However, at one point in time, he was enrolled in Mixopolis Middle School.
Phosphee attends Mixopolis Middle School. He is first seen in physical education. When the Referee tells his students to line up, they are immediately shown in line while Phosphee slowly walks to the end. He stops in his tracks when Camillot and Mixadel are called to be team captains for Murpball.
He is put on the blue team and attempts to play, but is too small and has no arms to pick up the ball, only able to slightly kick it. He soon gets Murped and gets disqualified. Later on, he attends the field trip with the rest of the students to the Mixopolis Zoo, and joins in the Royal Mix and Maximum Mix to help cage the loose Mixelopters. ("Every Knight Has Its Day")
- Concept art appears to have had Lixeon originally set in his role, thanks to the same small size, along with Phosphee's lack of appearance in the character lineup.
- Unlike other Glowkies, Phosphee has a standard white sclera in the series, instead of the special yellow sclera.
- He is the smallest character seen so far, being smaller than an average Nixel. However, his size varies throughout his appearances.
- His mouth has the tendency to disappear and reappear in various shots, making it look like he lacks a bottom jaw.
- His wings are very similar to Vampos'.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Phosphee's name comes from "phosphorescent"
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Phosphee's voice is currently unknown.
- Main article: Phosphee/Gallery
| Globert / Vampos / Boogly / Bats / Phosphee|
Glowkie Caves / Gravity Plug