|Debut||Mixel Moon Madness|
|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Special Features|| Laser blasters|
|Quote||"Yep! Fragile as an eggshell!"|
|Voice Actor||Phil Hayes|
Rokit always treats every task that he does as important, regardless of how important it actually is - just like a soldier does! This causes him to be easily annoyed by his tribe mates for not sharing this attitude. He is a daredevil in a way, as he was the only one who wanted to eat his own Rokit Sauce (which resulted in an explosion).
Rokit has a yellow-green body and a large underbite with three teeth pointing up over the body. The top of the jaw has two teeth underneath, and a head with two eyes sloping up to a glass dome with a golden slab beneath a grey T-shape tilted 90 degrees to the left, with a white highlight at the bottom. Jutting out of the back of his body is a grey jet-pack with a red tipped top. He has arms with grey backs, and yellow-green fronts with red sticks pointing out, and black hands. He has white feet with golden circular toenails.
Rokit has two arms that can blast streams of lasers.
Little is known about Rokit's past.
During Nurp-Naut's bedtime, he told him the story of the Glowkies, which ended up coming true as the tribe arrived to greet them. The Orbitons ended up failing at a botched attempt to protect themselves as the Glowkies left in confusion.
During an abduction of the Infernites with their Ship-Space, he and his brothers welcomed them to the Mixel Moon. Thanks to some misunderstandings, both tribes got into a max battle, but befriended each other in the end.
He ended up being the one to explain the big flaw in Orbitopia's dome design.
During a welcome party, he made Crater Tots, which were later stolen by a Nixel. He teamed up with Burnard to get it back by using Rokit Sauce to make the Nixel explode. He ended up eating another batch by himself, as there were no takers to the ones covered in Rokit Sauce. However, even he couldn't handle the spiciness.
During a supposed raid by the Glowkies, he teamed up with Meltus to fend them off. After clearing things out, he joined them in cave rave.
Rokit had attended a special convention with his Orbiton brothers, fellow alien tribe the Glowkies, and new friends, the Infernites. At it, they competed in quite a few events. ("Mixels Convention Craze")
Rokit was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Orbitons in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after.("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Ten-hut!" - Rokit, Mixel Moon Madness
- "You can run, but you can't hide!" - Rokit, Mixel Moon Madness
- "Outside the protected high-tech walls of Orbitopia, way down below, in the deepest, darkest, cavern, lived the terrifying, mythical, GLOWKIES!!!" - Rokit, Mixel Moon Madness
- "Who wants some more Crater Tots? Hot off the grill!" - Rokit, Mixel Moon Madness
- "All right, troopers! Another batch of Crater Tots, hot off the grill! Any volunteers?" - Rokit, Mixel Moon Madness
- "Welp, suit yourself." - Rokit, Mixel Moon Madness
|No. of Pieces||66|
The set includes a Nixel with two ears and bar feet.
LEGO Shop product description
Live life on the edge with Rokit!
Rokit, the unhinged trooper from the intrepid Orbitons tribe, does everything as if his life depends on it – and we mean everything! Whether getting a cup of coffee, waiting at a crosswalk or petting a kitten, this intense creature with laser-style probe arms approaches all day-to-day tasks with vigor. The other Orbitons just don’t seem to share his ‘all-in’ attitude, which annoys Rokit no end!
- Features laser-style probe arms, translucent flame boosters and posable joints
- Collect all 3 members of the hi-tech Orbitons tribe to build the totally cosmic MAX!
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels™ characters on Cartoon Network
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall
- He seems to have some sort of mechanical brain inside his dome. This also proves that Mixels do indeed have brains, and possibly other vital organs. At the same time, his dome is detachable from his head; as seen when it pops up sometimes.
- His guns often switch between being hand-held and being connected to his arms.
- He tends to call other Mixels "cadets", with the exception of Niksput, due to the fact that he is the leader of the Orbitons. In his case, he calls him "sir". Additionally, he calls Nurp "little space cadet".
- He seems to have taken a leading position in Mixel Moon Madness.
- Rokit Sauce is named after him; thus, he probably invented it. He also appears to be the only one of his tribe to enjoy it.
- Kuffs sounds similar to him, as they are both voiced by Phil Hayes.
- Out of all the then-released Mixels, he had the most minor role in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig, only being seen in silhouette form in the background of the Mixamajig congregation.
Behind the Scenes
Rokit was originally going to look angrier and more serious, and his blasters were longer. He was originally going to have a more human, pink brain.
Name and basis
Rokit's name is an intentional misspelling of "rocket".
Rokit appears to be based on an alien, as he is mostly green, has two laser blasters that are occasionally used by stereotypical aliens in science fiction stories, has an odd brain, and his element is based on space.
- Main article: Rokit/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Orbitons Max instructions on LEGO.com
| Niksput / Nurp-Naut / Rokit / Astroy |
Orbitopia (Nurp-Naut's Room) / Mixels in SPAAAAACE!! Puzzle / Ship-Space / Crater Tots / Rokit Sauce / Oxy-Juice / Cupcake
|Mixels Series 4 (February 2015)|
| LEGO sets
Mixel Moon Madness (Only You Can Prevent Forest Freezes, Only You! / Houston, We Have a Problem! / Crater Tots! / Things That Go Murp in the Night! / Don't Pull the Gravity Plug! / Tall Tales From Da Moon!)