|Debut||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Nicknames (aka)|| Dude (Myke)|
Your news Mixel on the street (Himself)
|Special Features|| TV-like head|
|Quote||"I smell a story..."|
|Voice Actor||Tom Kenny|
This sharp-dressed member of the Newzers tribe is not just a pretty TV-shaped face— Screeno is a director, writer, producer and reporter for MIX TV all in one! When MIXELS™ want the news, they always look to this smooth-talker with a microphone in hand to deliver the latest big stories!
Screeno is mostly blue in color. He has a large, black, TV-like head with two large eyes with glasses on each of them, brown eyebrows, and two antennae on top of his head. His mouth is fairly large, with large squared-off teeth. He wears a yellow necktie. His arms are blue with yellow details and pincer hands. His feet are short, colored black, and have grey lines on the backs of them. He carries a microphone with him.
Little is known about Screeno's past. However, at some point in time, he began working for Mix TV as a reporter.
Screeno and his brothers reported live from a glass of milk. With experts agreeing it was a historic event. ("Upcoming Event: Reporting Live From A Glass Of Milk")
Screeno reported Spinza's news of him offering free ninja lessons. ("Spinza Offers Ninja Lessons For Free!")
- "Cut. Who writes this stuff? It's so grim. Whatever happened to those happy, colorful stories we used to do?" - Screeno, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "This is Screeno, your news Mixel on the street. You, sir. Why would you trade color for black and white?" - Screeno, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "And that’s how one small Mixel saved Mixopolis!" - Screeno, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
|No. of Pieces||73|
LEGO Shop product description
Report the news in style with Screeno!
Deliver the top news scoops with TV reporter Screeno, featuring a TV-head design with an opening mouth and gleaming teeth, suit and tie, plus a microphone element. For more building and role-play fun, collect all 3 Newzers featured in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to create the MAX. Alternatively, combine Screeno with 41574 Compax from the Trashoz tribe to build a fun new MIX!
- Seek out the top news stories with Screeno of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Newzers tribe.
- Screeno features a TV head design with an opening mouth, big white teeth, eyebrows, TV-screen glasses, suit and tie and posable joints, plus a microphone element in hand for extra play.
- Collect all 3 Newzers in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41574 Compax from the Trashoz tribe to create a fun new MIX!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- This set includes an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 and over.
- Stands over 3” (8cm) tall.
- Like Scorpi, his eyes are big and use the 2x2 eye tiles in his LEGO set. However, in animated form, his irises are smaller compared to Scorpi's.
- His shirt, tie and microphone make him similar to one of the Kraw and Gobba Mixes.
- He is the only member of his tribe without the Mix TV logo anywhere on him.
- In Nixel, Nixel, Go Away, his screen covers his entire face, rather than just as glasses.
- Screeno is the last Mixel ever to appear onscreen in the series; with the first onscreen being Flain in Coconapple. Ironically, they are both voiced by Tom Kenny.
- Screeno's tie is orange in his LEGO set, but yellow in his animated form.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Screeno's name is a play on the word "screen", as in a television screen. He also resembles said object.
Screeno replaced Flain, Slumbo, Torts, Rokit, Gox, Kramm, Jamzy and Skulzy for Series 9 on the icon for Mixels on the LEGO.com Products page. He was the final Mixel to appear on this icon, as Series 9 concluded Mixels' run.
- Main article: Screeno/Gallery
- Mixels Websites
- Breaking News
- Series 9
- Upcoming Event: Reporting Live from a Glass of Milk
- Spinza Offers Ninja Lessons for Free!
- Breaking News
- LEGO Club Magazines
- Mixed Up News Report!
- Secret Mixel Message!
- The Mixopolis Times
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Compax instructions on LEGO.com
- Newzers Max instructions on LEGO.com
Mix TV Studios / Mix TV
Nindjas vs. Trashoz / Nindja in an Epic Ice Sculpture Fail