| Featured Article
This article was the Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki!
|Debut||Bar B Cubes|
|Latest Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Color|| Light blue|
|Special Features|| Icy claws|
|Likes|| Cube ice cream|
Listening to music
|Quote||"No more log... no more log toss! Hmph!"|
|Voice Actor||Fred Tatasciore|
|Game Abilities|| Ice Chest (default)|
Giant Snowball (level 5)
Cold Snap (level 10)
Thanks to his cold climate, Slumbo is very lethargic and slow in his work. He is also the sleepiest and dreamiest of the Frosticons. He often works slowly with a bit of an attitude. Thanks to a lack of energy, it seems like most actions take everything out of him. It takes extremes to get certain emotions, like shock or anger, out of him. Otherwise, he is often unflappable and chilled out.
Slumbo is mostly light blue. His body, which also acts as his face, is a tapered down shape, with half-open eyes resting on top. There is a black stripe on the very top of his body, on which rests a light blue ice crystal on the middle. He has an underbite containing three sharp teeth. He has a darker blue fin-like extension on his back. His arms are dark blue and long, with black markings on the tops and bottoms. His hands are made of mitten-like jagged ice crystals. His legs are grey and short, with darker blue short feet with two light blue toes on each.
He has incredible strength, so he can hold large structures easily. He also has icy breath that can freeze things.
Little is known about Slumbo's early life.
While eating snacks, his ice cream accidentally fell into Vulk's barbecue, resulting in the two of them creating Bar B Cubes. They set up a roadside stand to compete with Krader and Volectro for Gobba's business. Eventually, both teams loaded Gobba up with so many free samples that he was too full to make a purchase. ("Bar B Cubes")
While relaxing in the Farmlands with Flain, he was beamed in the head by Jawg and Chomly's log from their Log Toss game. In anger, he had Flain burn the log. Chomly and Jawg soon retaliated by setting up a cubit in a place where he and Flain would touch it, causing the two of them to become a murp that was used as a replacement log. ("Fang Gang Log Toss")
His relationship possibly turned out better with Chomly, when he took turns with Kraw, giving him high-fives, and created a mix to do so faster. When Chomly asked for more, he pointed out that they were out of cubits. When Chomly suddenly threw one at the two of them, they were unprepared, creating a murp that ended up crushing Chomly. ("High Five")
Slumbo, Flain, Seismo, Volectro, Chomly and Kraw argued about who should use a cubit first, while a Nixel had snuck up on them, after he decided to flip a coin with a boulder, he was pummeled, so the other Mixels went home. ("LEGO Mixels: Activity Book")
Slumbo was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Frosticons in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
|No. of Pieces||61|
The set includes a Nixel.
LEGO Shop product description
Move massive objects with the mighty (and sleepy) SLUMBO!
SLUMBO is the sleepiest and dreamiest of the Frosticons, a blue Mixel tribe which hails from the frozen crystalline shells of dead volcanoes. It takes an earthquake to wake the guy up, but when SLUMBO is awake, this lazy Frosticon has the muscle to move giant objects and create obstacles for Nixels. But beware, SLUMBO can get brain freeze from making ice tunnels.
- Features translucent frosty elements and poseable joints
- Selected Mixels also feature Nixels inside the pack
- Collect all three Mixels in the Frosticon tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall
Slumbo's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is CHI7AX5, which is Chillax when decoded.
- He is the third standing in line on the "Mixels" season one logo, though some versions replace him with Flurr.
- He is sometimes mistaken as the leader of the Frosticons because he was seen on the Mixels logo and was first out of the Frosticons in set number.
- Slumbo is very different compared to the other 2014 Frosticons: he lacks a nose and a neck, he uses different eyes than the others in his LEGO set, his "Upset video" does not show him crying, his name has yet to be spoken in the cartoon, he does not have bucked teeth, and his feet in his LEGO set are connected to his body differently.
- His ice claw pieces would later be used for Krog's icy eye.
- From a side view, Slumbo's eyelids in animated form still resemble the helmets used to invoke them in his LEGO set.
- Many of his mouth-based emotions are hard to discern thanks to the fact the inside of his mouth is only slightly lighter than his black upper lip. His upper lip is navy blue in the set.
- He is the strongest of the Frosticons. He is also the strongest of the entire Mixels race so far, even surpassing the abilities of Krader.
- He and Flain both hate Log Toss.
- He has the most cartoon murps, at three.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Slumbo's name is a pun on the word "slumber", being the sleepiest Mixel.
He somewhat resembles a frog.
Slumbo's body seems to have originally been a slightly different shade of blue in his artwork.
Slumbo debuted in the TV series on May 28, 2014 in Bar B Cubes, while his LEGO set officially became available on June 1st with the rest of Series 2.
- Main article: Slumbo/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Frosticons Max instructions on LEGO.com
| Flurr / Slumbo / Lunk / Krog / Chilbo / Snoof / Frostbite / Narrator / Shivor / Fridjerk / Scrud / Freezi-Breezi / Wintrifred / Mixel Parent / Frostbite's Brothers|
Frozen Volcanoes / Tuxedo Club / Snowboarding / Popsicle Trees
|Mixels Series 2 (June 2014)|