|Slumbo & Flain Murp|
|Cartoon Appearances||Fang Gang Log Toss|
|Ability|| Can be used for Log Toss|
Topples when attempting to move
The Murp resembles a totem pole with both Mixels placed one on top of the other. The arms are on the inside of the log unlike their usual outside. Flain's totem section has a more square version of his body with his eyes and beak on it. His prongs are circular with a U-like connection on the center of the prongs. Slumbo's totem section has a shorter and rounder version of his body with his face including a black highlight and no ice crystal on top.
Fang Gang Log Toss
Chomly plans to trick Flain and Slumbo by Murping them with a Cubit. Flain and Slumbo go back to listening to music, until they accidentally touch the Cubit, causing them to Murp. Chomly then grasps the Murp, and uses him for his game of Log Toss. He gets a high score from the Murp, and then the episode ends.
- He is the only Murp intentionally created.
- His appearance is similar to that of a totem pole.
- So far, he is the only Murp that cannot move at all. Although, the two Mixels connected to each other are able to change emotions and slightly move their arms.
- He is the only Murp to clearly resemble both Mixels that form him.
- Main article: Slumbo & Flain Murp/Gallery
| Flurr / Slumbo / Lunk / Krog / Chilbo / Snoof / Frostbite / Narrator / Shivor / Fridjerk / Scrud / Freezi-Breezi / Wintrifred / Mixel Parent / Frostbite's Brothers|
Frozen Volcanoes / Tuxedo Club / Snowboarding / Popsicle Trees
| Flain / Vulk / Zorch / Meltus / Flamzer / Burnard / Ash / Pyrope / Flare / Cayno / Combustor|
Infernite Kingdom (Volcanoville / Vulk's House) / Lava Lounge / Living Flames / Lava Slide / Bonflowers / Lavanuts