|Debut||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
Student (to Mysto)
|Special Features|| Three legs|
|Likes|| Having fun|
|Quote||"We're making such a mess!"|
|Voice Actor||Steve Blum|
The most playful member of the mysterious Nindjas tribe, this Mixel with a spinning body and 2 ninja swords just loves having fun. Spinza’s antics may try the patience of fellow tribe members, but that madcap sense of humor shows other MIXELS™ that the feared Nindjas are kind-hearted avengers really!
Spinza is mostly orange in color. He has a semi-circular-like body with a large orange lower jaw, which houses four sharp teeth; two larger ones on the sides and two smaller ones in the middle, along with three small sharp teeth on his top jaw. He wears an orange ninja bandana mask. He has short legs with long orange pointed feet, which each have small black points on them as well. He has silver arms with black pincer hands, each hand holding a silver katana. He also has a pair of eyebrows, which sometimes appear and disappear depending on his emotion.
Spinza is skilled at martial arts. He is also very agile like his brother and master, to the point where he can spin his body rapidly to slice his opponents skillfully with his katanas.
At one point, Spinza trained in martial arts and became a member of a legendary group known as the Nindjas, whose adventures were chronicled in a comic book series that captured the attention of Booger.
During a fire in Mixopolis, Spinza and the other Nindjas save a Mixie Cat from the burning building, while noticing how the Mixels are refusing to Mix with each other, along with noticing the Nixel swarms in the city, he and the others go to the I-Cubit Building to thwart King Nixel.
During this, they are ambushed by a Nixel amalgamate. Despite forming the Nindjas Max, they were overpowered by the Nixels, capturing them and zombifying them. It is through the help of Booger that he and the others are brought back to normal, Maxing again to fend off the Nixel amalgamate again, while Booger used his one Cubit to thwart the plans.
- "That don't smell like barbecue." Spinza, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "Sorry, fellas. But I'm afraid we can't allow you to unmix Mixopolis!" - Spinza, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "Time to scramble a few bad eggs!" - Spinza, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "I really don't like this guy." - Spinza, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "It's the ninja way, man." - Spinza, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
|No. of Pieces||60|
LEGO Shop product description
Send opponents into a spin with laugh-a-minute Spinza!
Get set for zany fun with the perma-smiling joker of the Nindjas tribe. Ninja-star-shaped Spinza features an orange eye mask, a spinning body and posable joints, plus 2 ninja swords in its hands for extra play. For more building and role-play fun, collect all 3 Nindjas featured in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to create the MAX. Alternatively, combine Spinza with 41573 Sweepz from the Trashoz tribe to build a fun new MIX!
- Look on the fun side of life with ever-smiling Spinza, the comedian of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Nindjas tribe.
- Spinza features a ninja-star design with 3 legs and 2 arms, orange eye mask, spinning body, posable joints, plus 2 ninja swords in its hands for extra play.
- Collect all 3 Nindjas in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41573 Sweepz from the Trashoz tribe to create a fun new MIX!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and muchmore. [sic] Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- This set includes an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 and over.
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall.
- The underbite in his LEGO model looks similar to those of Gox and Chomly.
- His appearance is very similar to that of Tentro's. He is also similar to Balk, since they are both orange and black and sport three legs.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Spinza's name is a reference to Spinjitzu, the name of a martial art form in Ninjago; another LEGO franchise. Spinza himself may be based on the ninja in this theme, who also wield swords and wear masks.
His design is also based on that of a shuriken and a crab.
- Main article: Spinza/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Sweepz instructions on LEGO.com
- Nindjas Max instructions on LEGO.com
| Mysto / Cobrax / Spinza|
Go, Go, Go Mighty Nindjas! / The Nindja Chronicles
|Mixels Series 9 (October 2016)|