|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Special Features|| Triangular lip|
|Likes|| Cookironis |
|Quote||"Therefore, I, Teslo, leader of the Electroids, request the assistance of the other tribal leaders in a quest to save the Mixel Festival! We need to go on a Hamlogna Sandwich run."|
|Voice Actor||Tom Kenny|
|Game Abilities|| Tail Strike (default)|
Electric Smash (level 5)
Whiplash (level 10)
Teslo is the most mature of his tribe, fitting him to be leader. Compared to the other Electroids, he is the smartest and most serious. He treats his brothers like students, but he still cares for them very much. He also has some fairly nerdy tendencies, such as wearing an outdated exercise outfit when he jogs or wearing a mortarboard when he teaches lessons. His fear of heights is not helped by his habitat's location and he tries to keep it a secret, but is completely unaware that his brothers secretly know about his fear, but they would never dare to tell him that they know.
Teslo is mostly yellow in color. He has a defined jaw with a tapering top to his head. On his lower jaw is a gold triangular structure that hides three fangs that point downwards when he closes his mouth. He has a single giant eye, two gold ear-like formations on top of his head, and a grey band separating them from his face. His body is short and stocky, and tapers down. His arms are yellow and widen out to pincer hands. They also have dark grey bands on the tops of them. His legs are light grey and short, while his feet are yellow and fairly tall, with two gold toes on each. He has a long yellow tail with a dark grey tip and two purplish-blue lightning bolt extensions on the sides.
His tail can act as a taser, which he uses to whip enemies and shock them. It also has the ability to scale any surface. He can also light the end of it like a flashlight.
Little is known about Teslo's early life. However, he somehow managed to gain a fear of heights and become the leader of the Electroids tribe at some point.
He fought with the other Mixels over a single Cookironi, eventually Maxing with Zaptor and Volectro to fight against the Infernites Max and Cragsters Max. In the end, the Cookironi ended up breaking, but they spotted a Nixel with a whole box of them, and ended up giving chase. ("Cookironi")
When coming back from a run, he ended up burning his mouth thanks to his drinking fountain being superheated from a lava clog. He ended up going to Vulk to complain, and then got treated to ice cream to help his wound. ("Hot Lava Shower")
He and the other Electroids seemingly attempted to sacrifice Krader, when in reality, they are preparing for the Electroid Annual Dance Party. The remaining Cragsters joined in, and he suggested they "Mix it up a notch", and the two tribes Maxed. They then had a dance contest between the two of them. ("Electrorock")
At a party, he called over to Krader and Flain to come to the other side of the river, as his Volt-O-Meter was rating the party as "super fun". He was later seen attempting to hit a Ballooñata. The party ended up literally crashed by a Mix, and his Volt-O-Meter decreased to "super lame". ("Murp")
While teaching a lesson on how many Electroids it takes to change a light bulb to his brothers, the light bulb keeping the room lit ended up shattering. While his brothers proved futile in finding a replacement light bulb, he managed to find one, but had no idea how to reach it. He then thought to use the Cubit that Volectro found, and the three of them Maxed, screwing in the light bulb. However, it did not have enough power, so he plugged into the outlet, flooding the room with light, and overloading the socket enough to shatter the Lightbulb Sun. ("Changing a Light Bulb")
Search for the Rainbow Cubits
At the annual Mix Festival, he and Flain Mixed so they could start the festival, but later he noticed that Zaptor had eaten all of the Hamlogna Sandwiches, so he declared that the other leaders come with him to go on a hamlogna sandwich run. This consequently saved him from being nixed by the Mega Nixel Mixel Nixer, but also forced him to go to Mixel Mountain to retrieve rainbow cubits. He was the most apprehensive to climbing the mountain, but eventually managed to make it to the top and ended up Mixing with Flurr to stop a Nixel swarm; bringing color back to the festival, he freed the Mixels who had become Nixel zombies thanks to Major Nixel. ("Epic Comedy Adventure")
Teslo was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Electroids in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Today, we learn how many Electroids it will take to change a light bulb!" - Teslo, Changing a Light Bulb
- "You burnt my mouth!" - Teslo, Hot Lava Shower
- "How'zzzzzzz about we Mix it up a notch?" - Teslo, Electrorock
- "Hurry up, guys! My volt-o-meter is reading this barbecue party at... zzzzzuper funzzzzzz!" - Teslo, Murp
- "Zzzzzuper lamezzzzzz..." - Teslo, Murp
- "I’m scared…" - Teslo, Epic Comedy Adventure
|No. of Pieces||54|
The set includes a Nixel.
LEGO Shop product description
Zap the Nixels with the electrically charged tail of TESLO!
TESLO is the lookout for the yellow tribe of Electroids, a loopy tribe of Mixels who live high up in the mountainous forest to stay close to the lightning storms that energize them. TESLO has an electrically charged tail to zap any Nixels who challenge him. This dynamic Mixel has a secret fear of heights… well, not so secret, but the other Electroids don’t let TESLO know that they know!
- Features translucent electricity bolt and poseable joints
- Collect all three Mixels in the Electroid tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the Mixels game, available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall
Teslo's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is CH4AR8ED4UP, which is ChargedUp when decoded.
- In various media, his name is often accidentally used for Zaptor and vice versa.
- He is similar to Commander Peepers from Wander Over Yonder. Just like Peepers, he is cycloptic, short, has a lightning motif, and is voiced by Tom Kenny. However, Teslo's voice is slightly less higher-pitched and a bit more raspy than Peepers'.
- He replaces Glurt in some rare versions of the logo.
- Teslo is the leader of the Electroids because he was chosen to be the tracker and teacher of the Electroids by Volectro and Zaptor.
- He is the only cycloptic leader of Series 1.
- He is the only Electroid to have an opening mouth in his LEGO form.
- In his LEGO form, his triangular lip is outside of his mouth, while in his cartoon form, it is inside of his mouth.
- He is the only Electroid without an accent of some sort.
- He has a volt-o-meter on his back, which measures how much fun he's having. It ranges from "super fun" to "super lame", as shown in Murp. It only exists in the cartoon, and is not seen on his LEGO set. However, it is absent in almost all episodes aside from Murp.
- He has a tail which he normally uses to fight Nixels with, but he can also use as it a flashlight. He is the only Series 1 Mixel to have a tail. In his LEGO set, he is designed to hold his tail like a hose.
- Even though he does not include a jointed tail, Teslo's tail has managed to be the most flexible out of any tail in the sets.
- Also, he is the first Mixel with a tail and the only Mixel in Series 1 to have one.
- He and Tentro exercise together, and both sport outdated aerobic gear when they do.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
His name is a play on the electric circuit transformers called "tesla coils", which in turn are named after the late inventor and electrical engineer Nikola Tesla.
Teslo was originally going to be almost completely one shade of yellow, and his tail was not as visible as in his modern artwork. His tail also looked like a zapper, as he seen was holding it; much like his LEGO set's official bag art pose.
Teslo debuted in the TV series on February 12, 2014 in Cookironi, while his LEGO set officially became available on March 1 with the rest of Series 1.
- Main article: Teslo/Gallery
Sources and References
- ↑ "Cookironi (episode)
- ↑ "Hot Lava Shower"
- ↑ "Electrorock"
- ↑ "Hot Lava Shower"
- ↑ In "Murp Romp", the two are seen exercising together.
- ↑ "Hot Lava Shower"
- ↑ His character bio, and fear in Epic Comedy Adventure.
- ↑ http://shop.lego.com/en-US/TESLO-41506?p=41506
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=6327
- ↑ http://brickset.com/article/9818/london-toy-fair-report
- ↑ http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=6431
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Electroids Max instructions on LEGO.com
| Teslo / Volectro / Zaptor / Wott / Hurtz / Frazzled Mixel / Voltz|
Mountain City (Teslo's House / Classroom) / Electric Trees / Lightbulb Sun / Bubble Busters / Shockotrons
|Mixels Series 1 (March 2014)|