|This article or section is about a topic that some consider not to be canon |
While official, this page or section is thought to be non-canon.
The Series 8 Mixels have fun at the swimming pool, with two activities for the reader.
There are nine Cubits that are already given in the picture:
For Rainbow Cubits
- Right behind the yellow/green beachball on the pool.
- Left side towards Skrubz's green floated ring.
- Left side towards Sharx's peg leg.
For MCFD Cubits
- Right behind the pink boombox.
- Right behind the mustard bottle where it is on the blue/white striped table.
- Around the yellow floated ring where it was held by Aquad.
For Glowkie Cubits
- Right next to Surgeo and his purple floated ring.
- On top of the blue cup.
- Below the green bush.
- Sharx doesn't have his eyepatch on his left eye.
- Skrubz is missing his window and one of his tongue pieces.
- Skulzy is missing his flag piece used for his bandana and a green flower on his arm.
- Hydro's ball cup pieces that connect to his legs are twisted, but this is most-likely just so he can sit down.
- On both his name tag and in the word search, Aquad's name is misspelled as "Aquod".
- Tuth's toothpaste doesn't have the two LEGO pegs on top of it, so it is just flat. Also, for some reason, it appears to be glowing.
- Aquad's blue round piece on his side and the glass inside him is solid and not transparent.
- Aquad's left foot doesn't appear to be connected to the ball joint. The ball on the end of the ball joint piece is also dislocated.
- Lewt's two top silver teeth aren't in the right spots. He's also supposed to have a silver coin piece between his arm joint pieces, but it's not there.
- Surgeo doesn't have the round black piece on his syringe. Also, the clear piece on his syringe is solid and not transparent.
- There is a word puzzle on the pool that you can solve by finding the Series 8 Mixels' names.
- There is a bonus where you can find nine hidden Cubits in the picture (Rainbow Cubits, MCFD Cubits and Glowkie cubits).